Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer...

Hey everybody.... This might be kind of a long one. Hope you like it.


After playing at the playground yesterday, We took this little rabbit home for a little. Then yesterday we took it to the animal shelter.


So I was on a bike ride this morning. It is beautiful out. Everything is so green and inviting and the air smells sweet. It almost makes me sad that summer is coming to a close....But here are some things I wont forget....

Going to the beach three times this summer.....surfing, singing for the wedding, and awesome watermelon. ( I will post a separate post for the beach )


Saturdays with Averi


The lake. The Poconos in the summer.

Virginia....
Having long hair I cant find a picture when it was really long this is after my first hair cut. My shirt is strapless.
)Driving up to Maine for my cousin's graduation.


Butterflying with my aunt for a week. This is an American Lady.
Having my cousins around to hang out and play music with. So many laughs.
....Cant wait for Fall to start though. i love all the colors of fall. I am redecorating the basement and all the colors are inspired by Autumn colors. I should have pictures of that up soon. Well I should be off. We are making pies today.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun this summer. Wow, your hair used to be really long!

    ReplyDelete