Thursday, August 27, 2009

It Seemed Sureal.

I dont know if something like this has ever happened to any of you.

Now, You all may think I am crazy....but I think I met an Angel today. This morning, I went to visit with my aunt Jen and we met at a Dunkin Donuts. We had had a nice visit with them. And we were walking out to our car and a older man riding a motorcycle parked right next to us. I waved at him and told him he had a nice bike. Then he started to talk to me. He was so kind. He told me about how he was cured from cancer. The more we spoke the more things we had in common. He told me he had died in a hospital before and how God had saved him. He almost knew me he talked to me like he understood my problems. He gave me some advice that I really needed to hear. He told me not to worry but to put whatever troubled me in Gods hands. He was so spiritual. When I was talking to him I felt the presence of God there. I was touched by the way this man embraced and loved his life and his God. I knew that God was working through him because my mom felt it to. I feel so lucky I got to meet such a amazing person. I probably wont ever see him again. But it just Goes to show you God is everywhere working though all kinds of people.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so neat! I'm not sure that I have ever had a situation like that. It must feel really good to meet someone like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah It was weird. I just had this feeling he was special. Like we were supposed to meet or something....bizarre.

    ReplyDelete