Monday, September 14, 2009

I am doooomed!

So yesterday I went to go use my laptop and was faced an awful surprise. My hard drive is failing. FOR THE SECOND TIME. Now this is very upsetting because I have lots and lots of pictures and music that will be lost. Some of it I backed up. but not all of it. So I tried to call Dell. It was a nightmare. No one spoke English so it was very hard to even explain the problem. I saved up for a year to buy this laptop. It was very expensive. Also when I had to replace the hard drive about three months ago it was quite pricey. They assured me that it wouldn't happen again Now three months later I am having to deal with it again. Not to mention I went through two power chords because they keep shorting out. So I guess I am just really upset.

I am sorry that I have been neglecting and will continue to neglect; my "five a Day" With my camera out of batteries and my laptop broken It seems as though I will have to put it on hold. hopefully soon I will have it up and running.

I also wanted to say that I had a blast playing Beatles rock band with everyone. We should do again soon.

2 comments:

  1. OH no! Computer woes are just awful. I hope they resolve soon. What a pain! And I agree--that was so much fun! So glad you could come and thank you again for the delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that really stinks! Hopefully you don't lose anything. Yeah, playing Beatles Rock Band was awesome! Thanks Boqhinha!

    ReplyDelete