Saturday, September 5, 2009

Im happy.

Today is Saturday and I went laser tagging today. It was really fun I scored highest in the game twice in a row. AND! I cleaned my room. It took a whole hour. It was so messy...so i should have a picture up tomorrow perhaps. Im too lazy to take one now. In fact, I have completely neglected my "Five a Day" today.

Another thing that really excites me is, all the walls in the basement are painted! Yay! I thought we'd never finish. We even have a lot of the floor done too. It looks so much better down there. Not to mention we can FINALLY get out the wii. Twittlestix and I are moving furniture down there tomorrow. I think we will have a little party when it is all finished. Cant wait to be done!

Do any of you sometimes get this overwelming feeling of happiness and satisfaction with your life? i dont mean to be all "myyyyyy life is perfeeccttt!" but honnestly it is. Everything has been so good. Mom had a great surgery she feels good and is recovering quickly. I am surraounded with loving friends and family The days are warm and breezy. The air is sweet. fall is coming and so is my birthday. I am just so in love with my life! I hope thats not crazy.

My brother has a really nice telescope and we were looking at the moon tonight. It was so beautiful. You could see all these little craters among all the sliveryness.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been laser tagging, it sounds like lots of fun. You'll definitely have to get pictures of your basement up. Who's Twittlestix? I'm so glad that your Mom's surgery went well. What do you want for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice, sweet post. I needed something like this today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete